Are you looking for the best institute for IELTS Exam Preparation in India? If yes, then you have come to the right place. IELTS is one of the most popular English language proficiency tests in the world. It is required for getting admission into many universities abroad and also for getting a job in some multinational companies. If you are planning to take the IELTS Exam, then it is important to choose the right institute for your preparation. In this blog article, we will help you in choosing the best IELTS Coaching Institute in India.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Preparation
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System, the world’s proven English Language test. IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, and IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment through more than 1100 test centers and locations in over 140 countries. It is designed to assess the language abilities of those who wish to work or study in countries where English is the primary language of communication. It is recognized by over 10,000 organizations, including universities, government agencies, and corporations. IELTS is the world’s most popular and reliable English language testing system. Over 3 million IELTS tests were taken in the last year.
IELTS Exam Format
- Skimming and scanning techniques help you select and correct answers in the small amount of time given in the IELTS reading test.
- Understand the differences between “Yes, No, & Not Given”, and “True, False, & Not Given” questions and how to answer them correctly.
- Tips on Matching headings.
- Locating Information in a text.
- Effective Time Management.
- Tips on achieving above 8 band score in Listening
- Technique for selecting the correct answers in all 4 sections of the Listening test
- Listening practice of Official IELTS past test papers
- Effective time management
- Vocabulary needed for Task 1
- Grammar required to get above 7 band score in Task 1
- How to structure an Academic task 1 report on all possible questions that may appear in the IELTS writing test i.e. reporting information about a graph, bar chart, pie chart & etc.
- How to use academic vocabulary for writing task 2 correctly, to gain a 7 band score or above
- Planning and structuring Writing Task 2
- Effective time management
- The practice of full Speaking test with native teachers
- Focus on improving your pronunciation and fluency which will give you a better chance of getting a higher score on the Speaking test
- Continuous practice of Speaking test with fellow students
- And much more! Also, you will receive a one-to-one tutorial with the teachers, to give you guidance, support, and advice.
Why IELTS Exam is Required?
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System that measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work in countries where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS is required by many universities in English-speaking countries, employers, professional registration bodies, and immigration authorities.
The test has four modules – Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking modules. The Reading and Writing modules are different for Academic and General Training candidates.
The Academic Module tests your ability to understand university-level academic texts and to respond academically. It is designed for people who want to study at undergraduate or postgraduate levels, or who are seeking professional registration.
General Training Module:
The General Training Module focuses on basic survival skills in broad social and workplace contexts. It is designed for people who want to migrate to an English-speaking country (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK), or who need to do Workplace Induction Programs or Vocational Training Programs.
How to Score Well In the IELTS Exam?
If you are looking to score well in the IELTS exam, there are a few things that you can do to make sure that you are prepared. The first thing that you should do is find the best IELTS Coaching Institute in India. There are many institutes that offer IELTS prep courses, but not all of them are created equal. You will want to find an institute that has a good reputation and that offers a course that is comprehensive and covers all of the material that you will need to know for the exam.
Once you have found the right institute, the next step is to make sure that you are familiar with the material. The best way to do this is to take some practice tests so that you can get a feel for what will be on the actual exam. There are many websites that offer free practice tests, or you can purchase a prep book that includes practice tests. Taking these practice tests will help you to identify any areas where you need further study.
When it comes time to take the actual exam, be sure to give yourself enough time to prepare. This means studying for at least a few weeks in advance so that you can go into the exam feeling confident and prepared. On test day, be sure to get plenty of rest and eat breakfast so that your body and mind are both rested and ready to perform at their best. Arriving early on test day will also help reduce any nerves or anxiety about taking the test, IELTS Coaching in India.
CEA India Overseas Education
CEA India Overseas Education runs specialized IELTS courses both Online and Offline. Students are offered 60 hours of training. We are the best institute for IELTS in India since we cater to the need of students and help them to attain the desired Band. Our classes during the weekdays start at 8.00 am – 8.00 pm; however, IELTS weekend batches (10.00 am – 4.00 pm) are dedicated to professionals who are excessively occupied in their profession during the weekdays. All our teachers are highly skilled in the areas of Exam preparation and will also correct additional work whether be it practice papers or extra homework for our students. Some of our most senior teachers with up to 15 years of experience teach our IELTS exam preparation classes.
Students who have booked a general English course may also add on IELTS classes and we have a special offer currently for these add-on classes. Qualified, friendly, native teachers experienced in helping students to achieve their desired IELTS score ( we have helped many students achieve from a 6.5 to an 8.5, and we have also helped many doctors score their 7.5 to register with the General Medical Council) tips, techniques, vocabulary, and grammar for Listening, Reading, Writing, & Speaking tests. We mark your work and focuses on helping you overcome your weakness.
Why Join CEA India Overseas Education?
- Online Live Classes with audio/visual and interactive teaching methods will greatly enhance the student’s learning experience. best IELTS coaching in India
- They offer well-prepared study material and unique pedagogy.
- Highly Experienced teacher.
- Friendly environment.
- Doubt classes.
- Specific focus on the full range of English skills (Formal, Academic, technical vocabulary, grammar, in the four skills of Listening, Reading, Writing, & Speaking).
- Specific focus on IELTS exam techniques (note taking, speed reading, and understanding complex vocabulary from context, among others).
- The support of teachers with high levels of IELTS exam preparation experience.
- Focused exam practice with authentic examination papers.
Frequently Asked Question on Best IELTS Coaching in India
What is IELTS?
IELTS is one of the most popular English language proficiency tests in the world. It is mandatory for students who wish to pursue their higher education from foreign universities and for those who want to migrate to English-speaking countries. The IELTS test assesses your abilities in four skills – listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
Is IELTS Exam Easy or difficult?
The IELTS exam is not easy, but it is also not overly difficult. The key to doing well on the IELTS exam is to be prepared and to practice as much as possible. There are a number of different resources that you can use to help you prepare for the IELTS exam, including books, online resources, and IELTS coaching courses.
If you are willing to put in the time and effort to prepare for the IELTS exam, you will likely find that it is not as difficult as you may have initially thought. With the right preparation and practice, you can achieve a high score on the IELTS exam and reach your academic or professional goals, IELTS Coaching in India.
What is IELTS Exam Eligibility?
How Much IELTS Cost in India?
What is IELTS Exam Passing Score?
Which Institute is Best For IELTS in India 2023?
CEA India Overseas Education is one of the best IELTS coaching Institute in India. They have a team of experienced trainers who have been helping students crack the IELTS exam for many years. The institute offers comprehensive IELTS coaching which covers all the modules of the test – listening, reading, writing, and speaking. They also provide study material and mock tests to help students prepare well for the exam.
How Many Attempts Are There in IELTS?
Test Report Forms are valid for 2 years. You can attend IELTS as many times as you like. You can use any result that you wish.